Terms and Conditions
Replacement Guarantee during Manufacturer’s Warranty
The replacement Guarantee or Warranties will be subject to the Manufacturer’s conditions on Guarantee/Warranty and is subject to verification by authorized service centers. The Guarantee/Warranty will also be subject to the following General Exclusions. The verification process and transaction for the same may take up to seven days in normal circumstances, and more than seven days in exceptional circumstances. Our technical team will let you soon regarding this after reporting the defect by you.
- Software Malfunctioning, accidental damages (such as drops, spills & liquid immersion) and defects arising out of natural calamities will not be covered under replacement Claims arising from the failure to follow Manufacturer’s instructions.
- When the serial/model number of a product has been tampered with or removed.
- YKA will not have any liability due to delays arising because of non-availability of spare parts, import restrictions from respective countries and matters on which YKA does not have any control
- Any defect caused as a result of improper usage, negligence, transit/transportation damage and willful misuse
- Loss or damage caused by fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, accident, sand, water or other natural calamities, voltage fluctuations, wrong power supply, video head cleaning, corrosion, rust or stain or any problem with the supply of electricity, gas or water, theft, attempted theft, accidental damage.
- Modification/alteration of any sort made to circuitry, the original design of the appliance.
- Liability on losses is accepted strictly as per the Manufacturer’s warranty conditions.
- Any defect that is not initially covered by the Manufacturer or supplier warranty.
- Appliances used for commercial or rental purposes
- Routine maintenance, cleaning lubrication, adjustments or alignments, overhaul, accessories, modification, unauthorized repairs by the third party, de-scaling, gas refilling and AC maintenance & Service
- Appliances being recalled by the Manufacturer.
- Loss or damage caused by wear and tear, normal deterioration, wrong usage or defect due to no usage
- Any loss or damage to a person or property, direct, consequential or incidental damages arising from the inability to use the appliance.
- Cosmetic damage including but not limited to damage to paintwork or dents or scratches.
- Visiting, Service, checking, and labor costs are not covered if no manufacturing fault is found in the appliance.
- Belts, evaporator coils, air filters, condenser coils, gas charging, circuit breakers, voltage stabilizers, scanners, remote controls, sheet metal parts, compressor, consumables, thermocol parts and all plastic parts
- Imperfect / unfinished installation or incorrect operation or incorrect voltage and excessive use & maintenance, cleaning or damage resulting from failure to perform normal maintenance as outlined in the owner’s manual
- Coverage is only provided on split and window air-conditioners up to 3-ton capacity.
In case of any issues please call our SERVICE CENTER.